Hello other writers.
Name: Grant
Age: 16 (17 in July)
How long have you been writing?
A long time. I wrote my first short story when I was like six. I still have it too...
Have you completed any
novels/short stories? I have officially finished two novels (as of last week)and too many short stories.
What genre do you write: My novels seem to be Fantasy, but I write whatever comes to mind... which is like everything
Genre that you would like to start writing in:
Same stuff(-ish).
Would you like to have month writing goals?
why not.
I've always loved books. Reading and writing them has always thrilled me. It helps me escape from the corrupted world I live in, and enter a place where anything I want can exist. Its place of safety, with no judgement, and all fun... or almost all fun. So, yeah...
Thanks for joining my darling. :D
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome. glad to be here. :D
ReplyDelete